The workers of the social service
The social workers welcome all the students registered in a higher education institution (public or private) and affiliated to the student social security.
Work with the students:
Bound by professional confidentiality, they welcome you, help you dealing with your difficulties, whatever they are (personal, medical, family, financial, administrative), and look for solutions with you:
- They inform you about the student life formalities (budget, scholarship, accommodation, social legislation, access to the rights, services, diverse consultations, work).
- They direct you to all the specialized services.
- They intervene (connections, meetings) with all the services that manage the student life and with all the public and private outside bodies.
- They help you with your administrative procedures (applications for scholarship, accommodation, social security, cooperative, CAF , etc.)
- They take care of the financial assistance requests as part of the FNAU (National Fund of Emergency Aid), legacies and foundation scholarships.