UPKEEP OF THE SCHOLARSHIP’S PAYMENT DURING THE UNIVERSITY SUMMER HOLIDAYS FOR SOME STUDENTS
Scholarship holders who didn’t finish their studies on the 1st of July of the university year for which they were granted a scholarship can keep receiving it during the summer if they are in one of these following situations:
- Students living in a metropolis and whose parents or legal guardian live in an overseas department (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, French Guiana, Mayotte), Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, New Caledonia, French Polynesia or in Wallis and Futuna.
- French students or citizen from a State member of the European Union or from a State belonging to the European Economic Area whose parents or legal guardian live aboard (except from European countries and countries bordering the Mediterranean).
- Ward of state’s students.
- Students who lost both parents.
- Refugee scholarship holders whose parents can’t afford to welcome them during the summer.